Celtics Roll Call

Name: Nic

Year You Became A Celtics Fan: Birth

Favorite Celtics Moment: Getting KG and watching us win our first ship in my lifetime

Favorite Current Celtics Player: Rajon Rondo

Favorite All-Time Celtics Player: Rajon Rondo

Anything Else: Celtics will be back this year

Name: T

Year You Became A Celtics Fan:Mid 90's, basically when i could comprehend what the hell was going on with basketball games lol.

Favorite Celtics Moment:The Championship obviously. The 2002 ECF against the Nets(Game 3) is a close 2nd as well.

Favorite Current Celtics Player: Paul Pierce

Favorite All-Time Celtics Player:Paul Pierce

Anything Else:Thats about it, time to prove to the league who is REALLY the beast of the east ^_^

Name: Donnell

Year You Became A Celtics Fan: Would say birth cause I used to watch games with my uncles when I was young young but like Celtics3420 said, about mid 90's when i got old enough to know wtf I was watching.

Favorite Celtics Moment: Winning the NBA Championship (Banner 17!!!) & the 2002 playoff comeback vs the Nets

Favorite All-Time Celtics Player: Paul Pierce

Anything Else: PLEASE Stop reffering to LeBron as a king people. How can somebody be a 'king' with 0 rings? seriously? Like Rasheed said "I don't know if there are any kings, that's something ya'll label him". GTFO with that King s***

Name: Donnell

Year You Became A Celtics Fan: Would say birth cause I used to watch games with my uncles when I was young young but like Celtics3420 said, about mid 90's when i got old enough to know wtf I was watching.

Favorite Celtics Moment: Winning the NBA Championship (Banner 17!!!) & the 2002 playoff comeback vs the Nets

Anything Else: PLEASE Stop reffering to LeBron as a king people. How can somebody be a 'king' with 0 rings? seriously? Like Rasheed said "I don't know if there are any kings, that's something ya'll label him". GTFO with that King s***

we have the exact same answers basically xD

Name: Just call me Zolor

Year You Became A Celtics Fan: actually, just 2002

Favorite Celtics Moment:Of Course Banner 17, and the formation of the Big 3

Anything Else: Lakers won't repeat