Deepest Team in the League

I was watching the Clippers/Nuggets preseason game yesterday and the Clipper announcers were going on and on about how the Clippers were the deepest team in the league after their offseason additions.

They also mentioned the Nuggets, who most people think of as the deepest team in the league, as being extremely deep, but insisted that the Clippers were deeper.

So is it a consensous that the Nuggets are the deepest team in the league or do you guys think that another team, whether it is the Clippers or somebody else (Spurs?), hold that distinction?

• Owner

Out of those three teams you named (LAC, DEN, and SAS), I'd have to say the Clippers. Hard to deny that, since they will be bringing Odom, Billups, Bledsoe, Hill, Barnes, and Green off the bench (assuming they start Crawford...but maybe they'll bring him in with Odom).

But what about Golden State? They'll have Jack, Rush, Barnes, and Landry off the bench...and that's not too bad, especially if Barnes turns out to be pretty good.

Before Frye was diagnosed with an enlarged heart I would have said Phoenix. Even without Frye, we've got depth. Having Shannon Brown, Wesley Johnson, Morris, Jermaine O'Neal (in shape with the German surgery) and rookie Kendall Marshall I think we are pretty set. Nonetheless, I'd say the deepest team in the league is the Los Angeles Clippers - Grant Hill, Billups, Crawford, Odom...they look real good. Real good. They have a TON of what-if's though, will Grant Hill bgin to show his age? Will Crawford be as horrendous as he was in Portland?