Houston at Detroit

Real Deal

• 4 weeks later...

Harden is the truth 37 points, 12 assist, 6 boards, and 4 steals in his first game as a Rocket. I'm really loving this trade and we played good but we need more players to step up other than Harden. Lin and Parsons both had a good game but they need to step it up shooting the ball. Smith and Delfino played well and we need to get Machado on the roster for some time at PG. Toney Douglas sucks I see why Knicks fans wanted him gone, he can shoot the ball but when he's not hitting he's useless. We need to cut down on some TO's too, I expect TO's to happen because where a young team but if we had played a good team today we would have lost. Also I want to see T.Jones next game, I felt there were certain times this game were the Rockets could have used him.

• Owner

It's just one game, but Harden and Lin looked as if they've played for about five years together. It helps a lot that both are very good passers, and Harden knows how to play off of teammates better than anyone else on the team.

I was a little shocked, though, seeing him drive hard from about 30 feet out, go all the way to the rim, and finish so well through 2-3 players...but then I remembered: it was the Detroit Pistons.

Interesting combo, no doubt. Houston could be one of those "fun" teams this year.

It's just one game, but Harden and Lin looked as if they've played for about five years together. It helps a lot that both are very good passers, and Harden knows how to play off of teammates better than anyone else on the team.

I was a little shocked, though, seeing him drive hard from about 30 feet out, go all the way to the rim, and finish so well through 2-3 players...but then I remembered: it was the Detroit Pistons.

Interesting combo, no doubt. Houston could be one of those "fun" teams this year.

Fun. That's exactly what yesterday's game was to watch. Really enjoyed the way we were moving the ball and driving and kicking. Can't wait for game two.

Fun. That's exactly what yesterday's game was to watch. Really enjoyed the way we were moving the ball and driving and kicking. Can't wait for game two.

We're obviously an exciting team to watch, everyone in our lineup is decently athletic. Asik and Parsons are good defensively. I can't wait to see P-Pat play first with the lineup since he is a good spot up shooter.