Memphis at LA Clippers

• 3 weeks later...
"I feel good, I still know how to play," Odom said. "For the record, I think I'll be the Lamar of 2010. People keep saying, 'What Lamar are you going to get?' Let's see, 2000 I was on the All-Rookie Team, I was Sixth Man of the Year, my year in Miami was pretty good. When I look at my resume, I see some really solid stuff. ... Hopefully I'll be the Lamar of 2010, not Dallas Lamar, the old Lamar."

Source

• Owner

Gasol and Gay were in LA for this game. Everyone else decided to stay in Memphis.

Who would win in a brawl between Griffin and Z-Bo, though? I thought they were going to throw down, especially after Blake's suplex.

Gasol and Gay were in LA for this game. Everyone else decided to stay in Memphis.

Who would win in a brawl between Griffin and Z-Bo, though? I thought they were going to throw down, especially after Blake's suplex.

I'd say Z-Bo! Also, loved Hollins' hustle to save a ball. Lamar had a sick block followed by two silly turnovers. http://i.imgur.com/L4dKi.gif He said he felt "like a kid again". Good thing he kinda redeemed with a nice pass to Willie Green. Bledsoe and Crawford were the best reserves on the floor. The latter had a beasty debut, and for those who've missed that ankle-breaker on Rudy Gay - cookie. :dribble: