J-Craw Puts Gay On The Floor

JAMAL CRAWFORD PUTS RUDY GAY ON THE FLOOR WITH A CROSSOVER

Each week Court Grip will bring you a prime basketball highlight made possible by having an edge – in skills, performance and technology. This week is a clip from last night’s Clippers/Grizzlies game of Jamal Crawford hitting Rudy Gay with a series of moves that puts Rudy on the floor and leads to two of JC’s 29 points.

Source

First off there wasn't even a cross over done and secondly he was coming off a pick so was off balance. Nice play Crawford but saying "J-Craw puts Gay on the floor" is a bit of a stretch.

Yeah that's why I didn't put 'crossover' in the thread's title. As for the 'put on the floor' part - I straight copied it from Dime Mag. It's not like Crawford didn't put him on the floor. Anyway, I could care less about the topic's title, the play's still sick.

Yeah that's why I didn't put 'crossover' in the thread's title. As for the 'put on the floor' part - I straight copied it from Dime Mag. It's not like Crawford didn't put him on the floor. Anyway, I could care less about the topic's title, the play's still sick.

its a decent play at best, sick is big time overstating it.