New York at Brooklyn

Real Deal

• 3 weeks later...

Announced not too long ago that the game is still scheduled for November 1. Subway situation will be evaluated tomorrow. About 75% of attendance was expected to use public transportation, so hopefully everything still works out. Will be truly something if we're still seeing a packed crowd that night.

Announced not too long ago that the game is still scheduled for November 1. Subway situation will be evaluated tomorrow. About 75% of attendance was expected to use public transportation, so hopefully everything still works out. Will be truly something if we're still seeing a packed crowd that night.

Yeah. I think they should delay the game until Saturday or something.

Yeah. I think they should delay the game until Saturday or something.

Then they'd have to push back the Toronto game. And I believe there are other Barclays Center events sprinkled around the Nets' schedule, so there weren't a whole lot of options. I'm happy for the Nets fans traveling from afar that don't get their trip plans thrown off by a changed date (although transportation is quite the challenge now).

No idea why they rushed the announcement yesterday. I was expecting the announcement to be today anyway. Two nights before with so much transportation uncertainty was a terrible decision and probably caused a bunch of people to purchase parking passes and make hasty decisions.

The postponement seems to be a good move for the most part. I just feel bad for all the people traveling from outside the U.S. to see this game.

Game has been postponed to Monday, November 26.

I got a refund for the game. Even if I do choose to go (probably won't, being that it's a Monday night), I'd like to spend less than what I did for what was originally the arena opener against the Knicks.

Game has been postponed to Monday, November 26.

I got a refund for the game. Even if I do choose to go (probably won't, being that it's a Monday night), I'd like to spend less than what I did for what was originally the arena opener against the Knicks.

Swing those tickets!

• 4 weeks later...

Finally.

If we win

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9300000/Happy-Dance-the-colbert-report-9352750-300-229.gif?1353893935538

If we lose

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/sad/grand/sad-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-661.gif

Edited by octoberGR8NESS

• Owner
ESPN Stats & Info ‏@ESPNStatsInfo

Tonight is 168th game between #Nets & #Knicks. Its the first time ever both teams have a .600+ win pct entering the matchup. (h/t elias)

It's destined to go into OT, or end in a game-winner.