Oklahoma City at San Antonio

• 4 weeks later...

I really don't understand how a team like OKC gets the reputation as being an entertaining team to watch yet the Spurs are still considered boring. OKC just bores me with their constant isolations, overdribbling and sloppy play. Sure, Westbrook and Durant will make some jaw dropping plays, but for about 90% of the game I really don't see how this team is considered to be one of the must see teams in the league.

As for the game, Duncan had another awesome game, especially in the first half. I'd be absolutely shocked if he keeps up this play as I'm sure he'll take a backseat to conserve energy as the season goes on, especially when Manu comes back, but it has been great to see him turn back the clock these last two games, especially since the Spurs offense isn't clicking just yet. They looked a bit better tonight than they did last night, but there is still some kinks they need to work out.

One thing I noticed is that the Spurs were a lot more physical with Durant. Are teams starting to realize that he is really soft when trying to establish position? Miami really took advantage of that in the Finals last year and I defintiely think teams are going to be taking a page out of their book when defending Durant.

Anyone else have such a dislike for the play of Russell Westbrook? he shot 6-21, which is horrible. On top of that, it seems whenever he has the rock, it seems as if he iso's and throws up a terrible shot. When you have a top 2 player in the league on your squad, you need to learn how to pass first. I know this isn't news for anyone and he's done this throughout his career, but as I'm re-watching this game it just pisses me off.

• Owner

I would've traded Russ if it meant we keep Harden, if I was Presti. The trade was going to happen, since the Thunder couldn't afford four players with big money...but if that option was on the table, to deal Westbrook...it would have been done.

I really can't stand him. My girl was going OFF last night, and she went to bed pissed. Westbrook ruins my life.