Chicago at Cleveland

• 4 weeks later...

Excited to be able to finally watch the Cavs.

This game will hopefully be close. I hope the players remember that Chicago embarrassed us every time we played them last season.

Looking forward to see if Waiters can put up similar numbers, if Gee can have a better game, and if Andy can be as ruthless on the boards against a tough matchup in Noah.

• Owner

Anyone notice that Chicago shot 63.8% from the floor? No team has done that since April 2011, and that's significant when you consider the fact that their primary option is out.

I read on Twitter (might have been from Alex Kennedy) that a Cleveland fan was heckling Rip Hamilton, and he called Rip "Old Man River."

Anyone notice that Chicago shot 63.8% from the floor? No team has done that since April 2011, and that's significant when you consider the fact that their primary option is out.

I read on Twitter (might have been from Alex Kennedy) that a Cleveland fan was heckling Rip Hamilton, and he called Rip "Old Man River."

Yeah that was at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. He then went on to score 14 in the quarter.

I don't know about Cleveland, I thought they were suppose to be an improved team? Even had some "experts" picking them to finish above the Bulls in the standings.

Btw, Hinrich/Robinson are such a massive upgrade over Watson/Lucas it's not even funny.