Real Deal

• 4 weeks later...

Knicks rolling out with a lineup of

PG - Kidd

SG - Felton

SF - Brewer

PF - Anthony

C - Chandler

Pretty small lineup, going to be fun to see if they can keep up with Miami.

Camby will be able to go in this one.

I wonder if Rasheed Wallace will play at all. I would love to see Wallace and Camby mix it up with Miami lol

I wonder if Rasheed Wallace will play at all. I would love to see Wallace and Camby mix it up with Miami lol

You sure about that? Those geezers might not be alive by half time if its a fast paced game.

Is Chalmers hurt? Why is Cole getting so much run? The Heat are playing 4 on 5.

Seriously, not even a Heat fan and this [expletive]er is making me mad. Get him off the floor Spo. Wade is D-ing up hard on Melo and he fouls him stupidly, this just after an unnecessary turnover.

Edited by Check my Stats

Is Chalmers hurt? Why is Cole getting so much run? The Heat are playing 4 on 5.

Seriously, not even a Heat fan and this [expletive]er is making me mad. Get him off the floor Spo. Wade is D-ing up hard on Melo and he fouls him stupidly, this just after an unnecessary turnover.

I know he picked up an early foul, not sure if he got 2, i think that's why tho, i didn't see him get hurt..

Miami has just been sloppy overall, LeBron is settling and getting frustrated, and they are getting killed on the glass (teams with bigs are going to make their life hell).

Despite all this, Miami is within 11. That's scary considering it feels like the Knicks played just about as good as you ever could have asked. Melo in the last half of that 2nd quarter was pretty unimpressive. Needs to continue to be aggressive and not settle.

Miami has just been sloppy overall, LeBron is settling and getting frustrated, and they are getting killed on the glass (teams with bigs are going to make their life hell).

Despite all this, Miami is within 11. That's scary considering it feels like the Knicks played just about as good as you ever could have asked. Melo in the last half of that 2nd quarter was pretty unimpressive. Needs to continue to be aggressive and not settle.

We are playing without Shumpert and Amar'e and have made sloppy plays as well, the key is when Melo is hot he can carry this, we know this, he won a playoff game for us, but when he goes cold it's on our team to make plays, our bench played well first half of the second and Felton made some plays at the end of the 2nd, gotta continue to do that, I'm excited so far, hope we come out in the 2nd and the rest of the season with that same effort

I hate when the Knicks decide they are all 3 point shootout champions. Knicks will get their shots, but we are clawing our way back into this....and Lebron looks like he is about ready to just take over the game when he decides its close enough.

Also, Melo reminds me so much of one of my friends in PE during highschool. Kind of chubby guy who just chucks jumpers and misses like 70% of the time, but on a good day he won't miss anything...and when he drives to the rim and misses, the ball always finds its way right back to him, no matter how many people are around the ball.

Edited by SRV