Miami at New York

Real Deal

We need to get Ray Allen and Battier more involved....all our offensive possessions have been pretty basic, I don't think we have a run any set play, just one on one 80% of the time.

Edited by SRV

lol nice win man the team looked good tonight. can't get too high on them yet though. but seriously can't wait to see them with Shumpert/Stat...would be interesting for sure.

I was shocked Rasheed really didn't play tonight except those meaninlgess three minutes at the end. I was expecting him to see more of the minutes K.T. got...eventually they'll have to play him because when Tyson gets in foul trouble, Thomas can't play 25-35 MPG.

As soon as I heard Wade talking about 3 hour bus rides and how the game shouldn't be played I knew something was up. These guys were for sure out last night not giving a [expletive]. Oh well, you guys made everything you guys threw at the rim from 3 so you deserved it.

After last year, I kinda realize that the regular season means nothing to this team. They mailed it in completely no offense to you guys.

• Owner

As soon as I heard Wade talking about 3 hour bus rides and how the game shouldn't be played I knew something was up. These guys were for sure out last night not giving a [expletive]. Oh well, you guys made everything you guys threw at the rim from 3 so you deserved it.

After last year, I kinda realize that the regular season means nothing to this team. They mailed it in completely no offense to you guys.

:rolleyes:

Nobody says all of that more than you have. Miami never shows up when they lose, it's always on them.

I'll go ahead and stop right there.

• Owner

I'll go ahead and talk about the game, even though I wasn't going to.

I'm glad the Knicks beat that Miami ass, especially in MSG, in response to Hurricane Sandy. That was awesome. The best part was Novak launching bombs from downtown, the Heat losing sight of their assignments, and LeBron not being able to contain Melo (which is not a surprise). This came without Shump and Amare, which was even better...and props to the Knicks for locking up D-Wade in that second half, holding him to just two points total without Shump out there.

J-Kidd also gets a round of applause, although all of that was expected of him...he knows how to annoy the Heat on the defensive end.

I did get a little nervous, when Miami started pushing as hard as they could to get back into the game, even closed the gap a little...but then, New York stuck with the three, continued to play defense (even Melo!), and they held on and won by 20. Already knew it was over, though, when they were up 30-15...you could just feel it tonight. They weren't going to lose.

Lol even the ESPN guys were saying it. You of all people should know as a Laker fan that the regular season doesn't mean shit to elite teams.

Not only that but the Knicks had a big time emotional lift tonight with all the hurricane stuff going on.

You're such a butthurt, frustrated Laker fan right now. Lol @ you applauding the Knicks for beating us. You mad that the Clippers are the best team in LA right now?

Edited by Flash

• Owner

Lol even the ESPN guys were saying it. You of all people should know as a Laker fan that the regular season doesn't mean shit to elite teams.

Not only that but the Knicks had a big time emotional lift tonight with all the hurricane stuff going on.

You're such a butthurt, frustrated Laker fan right now. Lol @ you applauding the Knicks for beating us. You mad that the Clippers are the best team in LA right now?

Miami doesn't give a damn about the regular season, even though they ran through Boston in the first game? They tore the Celtics up, even to the point where Rondo just grabbed at Wade's shoulders to stop them from getting to the rim for the 1,000th time.

Sit back and think about your last comment for a minute. Do you actually think my reply to this topic was because of the Lakers? If I was pissed off about the Lakers, I would have already commented on the Knicks beating Miami to a pulp.

I just read what you put, something you seem to ALWAYS type, and it struck me as annoying.

The Clippers are the best team in LA right now? That's true. Good for them, lol...you could argue they were last season, too.

This is kind of like me telling you that you're pissed about Kobe and Harden being the two best two-guards in the NBA right now, lol...is that what made you come in here and post what you did? Come on now.

You commented early in the topic, then didn't show your face the rest of the way.

I think Wade is the difference tonight, especially with no Shumpert in there.

You sure about that? Those geezers might not be alive by half time if its a fast paced game.

Then POOF, you're gone. Didn't mention that the Heat were going to not give a shit tonight, or that they don't care about the regular season in general...but had they won, oh damn...what a difference that would make.

I don't have to tell you any of that, though...everyone has you figured out, dude, lol.

Those comments were posted before Wade said any of that. Right when that article was posted and LeBron said he was 50/50 it was clear to see they could care less about tonight.

Boston is our biggest rival and we got our rings that night, totally different story.

Sorry I have a life and watched the game somewhere other than here and didn't share my thoughts right away.