Portland @ Miami

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...

Seems like he's ok. Hopefully they don't flare up in the game tonight. It'll be interesting to see who they put on Beaz. I don't think Aldridge is quick enough to stay with him out on the perimeter and Batum nor Outlaw is nowhere near strong enough to guard him. I expect a huge game from Michael.

Go figure. Ya don't hustle on the boards, you give up a bunch of silly fouls, while only shooting 11 total FTs on the offensive end, and this is what happens.

The Heat were too calm in their approach this game. It felt like they were just sort of going through the motions out there.

Chalmers needs to start again, Wright needs to be more involved, Wade needs to attack the basket, and Arroyo's minutes need to be cut. I want to see Dorell be developed more at the point position.

Wade should sit out the next game if his back is still bothering him this much. The injury was obviously affecting his play and he was settling for way too many jumpers. Wade shouldn't be attempting 31 shots if he only gets 28 points out of it.

Wade and Roy both scored 28. How was Wade's play in the game considering he had back spams?

28 and 10 but another bad night % wise. Beasley played well and so did Q Rich but we got no help off the bench. Chalmers continues to struggle and Dorrell barely touched the ball tonight.

Our defense in the last 2 minutes was horrible.