Cleveland @ Dallas

• 4 months later...

Nowitzki isn't playing tonight, big break for the Cleveland defense that hasn't been so great on paper this year.

I don't get why people are saying this......We are tied with Orlando for 2nd in the East and if we win tonight are tied with Boston and LAL for the most wins. Considering we got Shaq and have to adjust to him and are dealing with the trouble of not always being able to play Delonte, isn't 20-7 good?

I don't get why people are saying this......We are tied with Orlando for 2nd in the East and if we win tonight are tied with Boston and LAL for the most wins. Considering we got Shaq and have to adjust to him and are dealing with the trouble of not always being able to play Delonte, isn't 20-7 good?

The Cavs are great, no doubt. I said their defense isn't so great on paper. I haven't watched them enough to tell how good their defense really is.

You should have learned this last year the Cavs dont match up well with the elite teams, especially not this year. That is why they cant advance to the Finals. You sound just like you did last year, but you wouldnt listen when everyone told you the Cavs faced long odds.

Watch very closely on Christmas.

You should have learned this last year the Cavs dont match up well with the elite teams, especially not this year. That is why they cant advance to the Finals. You sound just like you did last year, but you wouldnt listen when everyone told you the Cavs faced long odds.

Watch very closely on Christmas.

We won back to back in Miami and in Orlando.

Lakers almost lost at home vs. Miami, lost at home vs. Houston and Dallas which is pretty bad.

Stop living in the past......if the Cavs started the season with 41 home games like the Lakers and were 41-0 I would logically not blast the other teams because of my team's favorable schedule.

We won back to back in Miami and in Orlando.

Lakers almost lost at home vs. Miami, lost at home vs. Houston and Dallas which is pretty bad.

Stop living in the past......if the Cavs started the season with 41 home games like the Lakers and were 41-0 I would logically not blast the other teams because of my team's favorable schedule.

:lol:

Ok whatever you say. Were annually the best road team in the NBA anyways, stop complaining. We lost at home against Houston and Dallas....without Pau........:huh:

Tell me something, whats our record since we got Pau back? Thank you. If I were you, I would just expect another failure for failland, I mean Cleveland. You are just setting yourself up for another huge dissapointment AGAIN.

And just to throw your logic in there. Cavs lost in Houston, Lakers won there without Pau. Cavs lost to Memphis, Lakers beat Memphis. Cavs are 3 games back of the Lakers in the standings, zomg! Wait til June buddy. Wait til June.

Edited by kingfish

We beat them by like 20 plus last year in Dallas....hopefully they are competitive.

This begins a tough road trip as we go to Phx tomorrow. I'm confident they win this though.

:lol:

This is like the 20th time you've been way too confident before the game and ended up getting owned. It's almost humorous. Actually it is. lol

Cleveland just lost to a Dirkless Mavs team. How pathetic.

Edited by Willie Green
  • Like 1