Cleveland @ Dallas

• Owner

The Cavaliers are still a dangerous team, guys. They just need to get Shaq out of there. He's changing that entire team around, but not for the better.

Great teams lose, sometimes. Boston just lost to the Sixers a couple nights ago. Does that mean we'd sweep them in a series?

The Cavaliers are still a dangerous team, guys. They just need to get Shaq out of there. He's changing that entire team around, but not for the better.

Great teams lose, sometimes. Boston just lost to the Sixers a couple nights ago. Does that mean we'd sweep them in a series?

I sorta agree with you. The Cavs are dangerous in the first 2 rounds, after that not much imo. You know they arent going to lose Shaq, it just wont happen. They would have to trade him, which I dont see happening. Or bench him, which wont happen. They probably have too much pride to just give up on him, and he has too much pride to agree to a lesser role or on the bench, or having no role at all. The Cavs arent gonna change. Even if Shaq somehow goes away, they still have the same problems they had last year. Killed on the pick and roll, slow big men with a very limited offensive game. Good regular season team, dangerous, but nothing more.

The Celtics are contenders, no doubt about it. But their age, and slowness seem to be a problem for them.

And I dont think weve had any losses like that this season, B. We lost to Houston at home, without Pau, Kobe hamstring injury, Houston dieing for revenge, understandble. Dallas was a legit loss, but again without Pau. We have beaten the teams we should beat for the most part. Hasnt always been pretty though.

I knew Shaq would be a bad fit for the Cavs. Funny how he isn't saying "win a ring for the king" or on LeBron's nuts anymore.

Why didn't Dirk play? Didn't he get stitches last game? Was that why he was out?

Edited by Legacy

Celtics lost to a fully healthy (Iverson sucks so he dont count) Sizers squad so no, LA would not sweep them.

But on the other hand Cavs lost to a unhealthy Mavs team so yeah right now if the Cavs were to play the Lakers they would get swept.