Atlanta at Oklahoma City

• 4 weeks later...

never been a huge fan of martin but his growing on me and his shot is somewhat attractive.. idk :lol:

i dont know if this is how he played in sac and hou but his fitting in real nice

That's exactly how he played in both Sac and Houston. He's an elite scorer, that plays piss poor defense. But i feel in OKC his defensive weakness will be hidden with great help defenders in Iblocka, Perkins, and even Collison and Durant. Houston didnt have the helpers or shot blockers taht OKC does. Hes gonna be a great fit in OKC.

Edited by ChosenOne

Kevin Martin is keeping OKC in the game. Game shouldn't even be close considering how bad Durant and Westbrook have played.

Lou Williams is putting his stamp on the 4th quarter. Hopefully he can close it out for the Hawks.

Durant has been ok, its Westbrook on BOTH ends of the floor that has been shitting it up.

Also note the Hawks are playing without their best player Josh Smith.

• Owner

I realize Durant was being defended well on that last crucial possession (where Russ took the three), but Martin wasn't. Get it to him. He was drilling threes all night long.

Westbrook is quickly becoming one of my least favorite players in the league.