Minnesota at Brooklyn

Real Deal

• 4 weeks later...

Inexcusable. Greg Anthony called it. The level of intensity just collapsed, the team stopped trusting each other, and everything fell apart. Still going to give this team some time to get it together, but things like this simply cannot happen. Similar situation in the first game, but the Nets managed not to break.

This Shved guy plays with a lot of confidence, he isnt scared to take the big shots.

I watched pretty much every one of the russian games during the olympics just to see what him and kirilenko would do. They play well off of each other and like you said shved plays with a lot of confidence. Fun guy to watch when he gets some burn.

• Owner

I'm sorry...but when you're playing Luke Ridnour and JJ Barea, and you're an all-star franchise PG, I don't care how many shots you put up...as long as it's not the third-most on your team. Doesn't matter the number of assists, either. D-Will is a scorer against anyone who can't hold their own when he goes to post them up, and I have no idea why he didn't tear those two up tonight.

Both PG's were in foul trouble for Minny, and still...just 12 shots, while Johnson is launching and Lopez is out taking jumpshots.

Kind of frustrating to watch, but it was expected...maybe just not against Minnesota.

Pek is going to have a breakout year this year. Just kind of sucks because the wolves probably cant afford to keep him next season. And AK47 has been one of our best players this far, Idk how I feel about that either haha. But crazy comeback and win by the wolves.