Miami at LA Clippers

• 1 month later...
  • Owner

CP3 reached in and found his inner Kobe on that long three, lol.

And yeah, JVG is pretty disappointed about the firing of Mike Brown, haha...he wouldn't shut up about that, and then coaches and teams adjusting to each other.

CP3 is such a [expletive]ing stud. Crawford has to rank up there in the all-time 'funnest to watch' players list. Its like the ball is glued to his hands. Half the shots he takes you're just like ..... wtf, then it drops. I'm not 100% sold on these Clippers yet, but they are very, very scary, that is for sure.

Watching Wade play at this point is bordering on sad when you consider 3 years ago he was right in that discussion for saying a player is the best player in the league with a straight face.

Watching Wade play at this point is bordering on sad when you consider 3 years ago he was right in that discussion for saying a player is the best player in the league with a straight face.

He just got offseason surgery, and moreso than ever he is taking a backseat to LeBron. That means he has to pick his spots better as he doesn't have as much time in the game to get into a rhythm. I think we'll see 10-11/early 11-12 from him at some point, though I don't think we'll ever see 08-09 Wade ever again. He needs more post opportunities.

The referees are scared of LeBron...don't want to give him a technical for all of the yelling he's doing. I can think of many players who would have gotten hit with one in the first quarter.

Word, at one point he literally chucked the ball full court at a ref. It was almost like even he was expecting a T but didn't get one lol

Edited by Guru

Wade also had an injured foot and wasn't supposed to play...not defending him since he has sucked in a few games this year, but if Lebron wasn't on the team, he would take over and be more noticeable than he is now. I see people calling him garbage when he scores like 19 points. By his standards, its garbage, but not too many players in the NBA can score 19 points a game when they are the number one option on their team, let alone the 2nd or 3rd option. I will give him time to get things rolling again. A lot of his points come off of fast break and our defense in nowhere near the level it should be for us to get easy fast break chances.

Also, I fully expect us to continue to get handled on this west coast trip....I don't remember the last time we went on this road trip and came out with a bunch of easy wins.