New York at Memphis

• 1 month later...

There is so much smack talk going on right now. Sheed is getting it going with some fans, the Knicks bench is chirping away, Melo and Zbo are going at it....I love that the officials are letting it slide though for the most part.

This game seriously has a playoff feel to it.

Edited by Simba

Hard to ball on the road with your 2 best players picking up garbage fouls and sitting on the bench, T's for saying anything, even flagrants for an arm foul :lol:

75% of these fouls are hot garbage

lol the T's were well deserved, only foul calls that I thought were garbage was the one on Sheed and the flagrant.

Edited by Guru

lol the T's were well deserved, only foul calls that I thought were garbage was the one on Sheed and the flagrant.

Woodson T was well deserved? Chandler? Sheed for running away from ref lol?

Chandler foul for having ZBo push off was good? lol

You're telling the Knicks to ball, the problem is that they're not being allowed too. Refs need to put the whistles and egos away.

Woodson T was well deserved? Chandler? Sheed for running away from ref lol?

Chandler foul for having ZBo push off was good? lol

You're telling the Knicks to ball, the problem is that they're not being allowed too. Refs need to put the whistles and egos away.

You don't know what Woodson or Chandler said and neither do I. Sheed ran away like a little girl, that's an automatic T. If you think that Sheed didn't deserve a T on that.............

My point was that there is still a ton of time left in the game. No point in continuing the bitching.

Knicks are getting exposed in the paint (as if it wasn't already apparent this season) and they aren't hitting the same shots they hit through the first 6 games props to the Grizz defense though.

Grizz have a really strong identity. As long as they're healthy they are going to be a bitch in the playoffs.

Even the announcers said that's not a T until today's nancy refs changed the guidelines, lol..

They're frustrated they aren't being allowed to play, especially the guys being banged around down low (Chandler and Melo) and are being whistles any time they push back. They're tired, too, which doesn't help.

As I say that, lol at the foul on KT for having a guy reach over him. :lol:

I didn't think we win this game tonight, but the way it's been called has been disappointing. Almost as disappointing as the way the Knicks reverted back to nonsense chucking once they Grizz went on the penalty fueled run.

Even the announcers said that's not a T until today's nancy refs changed the guidelines, lol..

.... they changed the guidelines doe, LOL.

And I was actually rooting for the Knicks this game but their fans drive me away to a point where I always find myself rooting against them by the end of the game.