Brooklyn at LA Lakers

The Nets had way too many possessions where they just threw up errant threes. While Dwight wasn't shooting FT's well, I think the hack a Dwight took them out of the rhythm.

Dwight continues to look like a joke. Who laughs after an air ball free throw? He still doesn't take his profession seriously. He's gotten worse and worse each year at free throw shooting and maturity. Look, the guy is an athletic freak and is an automatic double double, but as a big man, he has to been the least imposing one I've ever seen of his status.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

• Owner

Dwight continues to look like a joke. Who laughs after an air ball free throw? He still doesn't take his profession seriously. He's gotten worse and worse each year at free throw shooting and maturity. Look, the guy is an athletic freak and is an automatic double double, but as a big man, he has to been the least imposing one I've ever seen of his status.

Eerily similar to things I used to hear and read about Shaq before the three-peat.

Does anyone get pissed when Dwight laughs and smiles after missing a FT?

Dude its not a joke.

Also Chris Mihm of peace stats Dwight.

It pisses me off far more when he plays 40 minutes against the Kings and takes only 4 shot attempts. I don't care if he's gotta take a defensive rebound and wildly goes coast to coast with it and ends it with a contested 3 pointer...he needs to demand the ball and his shots. He's way too good to be taking only one shot every 10min.