Toronto at Charlotte

• 1 month later...

This league is actually such bullshit. I know fans of other teams probably just thinking im being a whiny bitch but if you watch these games it is such bullshit the calls that are called on us but not on the other teams. Its every [expletive]ing game against every [expletive]ing team in every [expletive]ing building. Im getting tired of it

I can live with the no call on the Bargnani shot since you usually have to see more contact than that at the end of the game to get a call.

However, them completely missing Taylor stepping out of bounds with the ball with over a second left is a joke.

This has definitely been a very, very frusturating start to the season.

• Owner

Alright, you whiners...I just finished watching the game.

And yep, the referees sure do seem to hate the Raptors, lol. I figured I'd be coming in here and saying otherwise, but a couple of those no-calls were pretty bad.

Alright, you whiners...I just finished watching the game.

And yep, the referees sure do seem to hate the Raptors, lol. I figured I'd be coming in here and saying otherwise, but a couple of those no-calls were pretty bad.

Its like that every game too. It gets very frustrating.

I hate seeing people bitch about refs, but we've gotten the shaft just about every game. Watching Demar all year, and Lowry the too, get whacked hard, even to the ground, and get no whistle, its depressing really, especially since we need all the breaks we can get. And then seeing the ticky tack calls on Jonas all year is pretty stupid too.

Last night's officiating actually wasn't as bad as usual, the refs were pretty bad both ways last night. It shouldn't have even come to that Bargs foul because Lowry shouldn't have given up that wide open mid range shot he had. He's gotta take that.

Missed Foul Call at End of Raptors-Bobcats Game

Nov 22 2012 6:40PM

On the final possession of Charlotte's 98-97 win over Toronto on Nov. 21, the game officials missed a foul by Charlotte's Michael Kidd-Gilchrist against Toronto's Andrea Bargnani on a jump shot. Bargnani should have been given two free throws and the clock stopped with approximately 2.4 seconds remaining in the game. View video>>

Wow... from the NBA's website. This an even bigger kick in the nuts.

Yeah, what exactly is that supposed to do?

"Hey Toronto, sorry about the refs missing a foul that would've won you the game, but, uhh, well, tough luck, you still get a loss"

Like CmS said, that is a huge kick in the nuts.

There was also a couple tweets from Wolstat:

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

@WongSN590 Don't think NBA has admitted to other Raptors screwups this year on the record but word is they quietly have admitted 1 or 2 more

Ryan Wolstat ‏@WolstatSun

Not the first time this year the NBA has admitted it blew a call in Raptors game, just first time it was such an important play

:lol:

PS: NBA, all will be forgiven if you give the Raptors Wiggins. Hell, you can [expletive] them over every game from now until the 2014 draft for all I care, as long as Wiggins is a Raptor.

Wow... from the NBA's website. This an even bigger kick in the nuts.

Its nice that they atleast have to balls to admit that it was wroong, but it does not help us the slightest bit. When the [expletive] is the stupid NBA going to start doing something about all these [expletive]ing brutal refs that seem to hate the Raptors?