Cleveland at Miami

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

I get this odd feeling that Varejao is going to make this game way closer than it should be....and we also love to let random players go off on us, so hopefully we win this game....they don't even have Irving.

I get this odd feeling that Varejao is going to make this game way closer than it should be....and we also love to let random players go off on us, so hopefully we win this game....they don't even have Irving.

Check Varejao's numbers for the season, nowhere near random.

I guess. The only guys who I feel confident will be here for the long haul are Irving, Waiters, Thompson, Gee, Zeller, and possibly Pargo. The rest of this team will be made up of whomever we draft in the next 1-2 years as well as a few free agents.

Waiters has proven he can shoot the three and take it to the rack, but he's shooting way too many jumpers. He has also been benched by Byron Scott at key moments by playing poor defense. But he's only played 10 plus games, so I'm thinking he can improve with time.

Thompson still hasn't played a full season, like Kyrie, due to the shortened season, so he's still technically a rookie. He's played hard this year and has gotten more physical. He just needs to learn how to score when he gets under the basket, as he has gotten blocked way too much. He also has bad ticky tack fouls that can be fixed in time.

Gee has played so hard. His one on one defense gives us a chance to keep the opposing team's best scorer under control. On offense, he's improved his long-range shooting, and if he sees a lane, it's usually an automatic bucket.

Zeller has been solid. He's got great strength when he goes up for boards and can run the floor well. He has great potential still.

Pargo has played unbelievably in Kyrie's place. We've been in position to win all three games since he's become starter, and I see an excellent future for him as our back up point guard. He could also play SG with Kyrie on the floor.

Other than that, I'm assuming Varejao will get traded and the other guys will be let go.