Toronto at Houston

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Can't wait to see Harden take 14 FT's and Derozan get hit just as much and shoot 4 or 6 free throws. If we win this I would be shocked. I almost hope this losing continues so that when OKC gets the 7th pick (which will turn out worse than Lowry, still a good trade, [expletive] off I'm not delusional... am I?) Bargnani is shipped off and Colangelo can hit the bricks.

The OKC pick won't be any higher than 6th or 7th just because those other teams will be losing on purpose, while we are still trying to win... kind of like last year, except last year we had our pick....

Literally all i care about is how valanciunas plays.

Edited by Check my Stats

Offense looks great, defense looks atrocious. Honestly, WTF happened to the defense from last year?

Ross having his best game I've ever seen. I can definitely see that he has some skills. He's got a lot of work to do though.

Offense looks great, defense looks atrocious. Honestly, WTF happened to the defense from last year?

They aren't playing at a complete snails pace like they were last season.

Also, a huge reason for the Raptors opponents FG% being 6th best in the league was that they just hacked everybody and sent them to the line. They gave up 27.2 FTA which was a full free throw more than the 2nd worst team.

Their opponents PPS (points per shot) was 1.21 last season, which was in the bottom 3rd of the league. In comparision, their opponents PPS this season is 1.24, so not a whole lot of difference.

Don't get me wrong, they played better defense last year, but its not like they were some defensive juggernaut last year. They just fouled everything in sight and played at a really slow pace. The lockout helped as well since offense was down across the league.