Minnesota @ New Jersey

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...

We aren't only the worst team in the NBA, we're the dumbest. Why the hell do you throw away the whole damn game by taking your time up the court and wasting 13 of the 16 seconds you have to make up a 4-point deficit? We don't even call one of our TWO timeouts. It's pathetic.

We don't get defensive rebounds, we've been out-rebounded in 16 straight contests. The team makes some of the most careless plays. We even let Flynn steal the ball on a 5-on-3.

We also took low-percentage shots rather than driving when Minnesota was on an 8-0 run. The team's youth has absolutely nothing to do with the way we're playing.

i watched this game and agree with what Waldo said.

We can no longer blame our age, there is a certain amount of times you can use that as an excuse but you sure as hell can't use it for the whole season and against the 2nd worse team in the league next to us who is also young ..

We are just stupid out there, stupid plays (defensive mainly), stupid decisions and a stupid coach (obviously he isn't a coach but we should have never let Frank go).

I am so frustrated with this team that i've taken a hiatus recently as most have noticed from basketball, i was literally stressing myself over this team and it wasn't good for me to watch them. (Hell i don't know why i watched this game).

I will tune back if we start getting some wins but right now i don't even feel like watching (i have stuck with Jersey through the bad but this takes the cake) because i know we are a better team and can win but just aren't.