Toronto at Sacramento

Real Deal

• 1 month later...

Lol.

I never realized that DeRozan actually signed his contract extension in the tunnel of the ACC literally minutes before the tip off of the first game of the season. He ran out of the huddle after the introductions to go back to the tunnel to sign the contract and then ran to the floor for the opening tip.

Speaking of DeRozan, I really wish he was more talented. His personality, work ethic, mentality and passion for the game is everything you would want in a franchise player. The only thing missing is the talent, which really is unfortunate.

As far as this game goes, Davis looks good and DeRozan has stuck some jumpers, but those are about the only positives I can come up with. Lowry in particular has looked like ass on both ends of the floor.

I don't know if that was a foul, but Casey needs to tear a [expletive]ing strip off a ref in one of these games. We obviously aren't getting anymore calls by being nice, and he makes our players look like absolute assholes out there for looking at the refs after they get called for a ticky tack foul/get hacked. It won't help us win anymore games, but its infuriating watching knowing we are that much more behind the 8 ball with these [expletive]ing refs.

EDIT: Anyone who knows me knows I hate when people bitch about the refs, aka Kobe always. But [expletive] this is ridiculous at times.

Edited by Check my Stats

Ed Davis >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Andrea Bargnani.

Seriously, it is an absolute joke that Bargnani gets 35 minutes a game and Davis gets 15-20. It literally should be reversed based on how they've played for 90% of the season.

I'm honestly getting to the point where I want Davis to get traded and to get away from Colangelo (since he will never be fired because he makes MLSE money, which is all they really care about). He is just waiting to break out yet will never be given the opportunity so long as that clown is pulling the strings.

I think DeRozan might've [expletive]ed Stern's wife or something.

I can't even say the officiating has been bad because it hasn't (other than some of the typical BS rookie calls against Valanciunas). The game has been officiated fairly but for some reason DeRozan just can't get a call. Hence, DeRozan must've gone down on Mrs. Stern.

You gotta wonder how much longer it is gonna be until Lowry gets into it with Casey. He's visibly frustrated out there, and everyone probably is, but Lowry especially seems to be. Looks like they were kinda going at it on the sidelines there a little bit.

Did you notice Lowry sarcastically clapping as Casey is yelling out orders? I just about died laughing.

Yeah I saw that. Its ridiculous. Aside from Bargnani being garbage, he is poison - everyone's effort level goes way down on the defensive end, and I don't blame them. What is the point in busting your hump if your center isn't, and then on the other end, that guy being lazy on the simple end, will come down and waste your possession on the confusing end.

Andrea Bargnani - 27 minutes, 8 points, 3 rebounds, 3-14 shooting (0-6 from 3), -18

Ed Davis - 23 minutes, 13 points, 11 rebounds, 5-10 shooting, +9

Bargnani checked in for Ed Davis with 7 minutes left in the 4th. Toronto was up 87-86. Over the next 7 minutes, Bargnani went 0-3 (all shots were 3 pointers) with a turnover and Toronto was scored 21-13.

To continue with the Bargnani bashing, he made his first 2 shots and had 4 points in the first 2 minutes of the game. The next 25 minutes he had 4 points on 1-12 shooting with literally half his shots (6) being 3 point attempts.

:lol: