Cleveland at New York

Real Deal

• 2 months later...

Copeland doing a nice job from behind the arch. Novak being Novak and Felton and Smith doing what is needs to be done. I'm enjoying what i'm seeing from the Knicks so far, but the Cavs have the Batman, sorry, i mean, they have Irving and he's playing very well, hitting some difficult 3 point shots.

Copeland doing a nice job from behind the arch. Novak being Novak and Felton and Smith doing what is needs to be done. I'm enjoying what i'm seeing from the Knicks so far, but the Cavs have Batman, sorry, i mean, they have Irving and he's playing very well, hitting some difficult 3 point shots.

:lol: The Cavs may even have Robin.. that doesn't scare my boy Copeland!!! :rock:

Kyrie is incredible man. I was skeptical of him coming out of College, and then he had a nice rookie year, but that dude can flat out play. Only a matter of time, I think, before he ends on a D-Will / CP3 type of level as a PG. I can tell he has the court vision and ability to be a great passer, unfortunately he plays on a team with no one to pass the ball to. Tristan Thompson is not existent most of the time, Varejo was hurt and not a great offensive threat anyway, and who else do they really have that can be taken seriously?

As for the Knicks, another good win. Had to grind this one out, but it didn't really surprise me. It's tough for the Knicks to eek out offense at the end of games without Carmelo. I think this would've been an easy, double-digit win if Melo played and was at 100%. Copeland was OK, but his defensive effort is horrible and his rebounding is below-average for a 4 man. Novak had a nice first half, but can easily disappear when they cover him as tightly as they did in the 2nd half. Felton and Kidd were good once again, but Chandler was pretty much the difference maker.

Anyway, it's a good win for the Knicks and hopefully can keep it going versus Houston on Monday. I really hope Anthony plays.

Kyrie is incredible man. I was skeptical of him coming out of College, and then he had a nice rookie year, but that dude can flat out play. Only a matter of time, I think, before he ends on a D-Will / CP3 type of level as a PG.

Wait, people still actually think that Williams is on the same level as Paul?