New York at LA Lakers

• 2 months later...

Should be a good game. I am surprised to see the Lakers being favored by 2.5 though.

Revenge game? I dunno either because we have a losing record on Christmas games. Those odds always knows something we don't though.

Hoping this game doesn't bring down the party. Let's get a win plz

I think the Lakers should definitely be the favorite. Knicks haven't oooked good in their past few games, their defense hasn't been there and their offense has been somewhat out of sync (outside of Melo / JR).

Going all the way out to L.A. on Xmas day is really tough, and now that Nash is back, I expect the Lakers to really come out with some revenge on their minds.

I just hope for a close, entertaining game!

If Meeks misses his first two threes of the game, he shouldn't play for the rest of the game. He's useless if he can't make his wide open shots and he's never played defense/rebound at all anyways.

Smart. Take the best shooter out of the game after two shots. Not like he needs a rhythm or anything. As a shooter you should know that well enough.

Smart. Take the best shooter out of the game after two shots. Not like he needs a rhythm or anything. As a shooter you should know that well enough.

And as a shooter I know that I'm streaky just like Meeks is. I've seen enough Laker games to know that Meeks is a super streaky shooter. Some days shooters just don't find their rhythm in a game. He missed three wide open threes in the first half. He's useless out there without his shot.

Edited by Make It Naaaashty

And as a shooter I know that I'm streaky just like Meeks is. I've seen enough Laker games to know that Meeks is a super streaky shooter. Some days shooters just don't find their rhythm in a game. He missed three wide open threes in the first half. He's useless out there without his shot.

I understand you can be streaky but two shots? Come on now. Missing two shots never stops you or I from continuing to shoot. Only way to get out of the slump is to keep shooting.