L.A. Lakers @ Sacramento

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First Z with 3 threes in a row in overtime and then Kobe with 2 in a row in 2 OT.....these Kings are cursed...back to back home losses in overtime or more to the Lakers and Cavs has gotta make the fans feel like sh**....I would be frustrated...

A lot of Lakers fans thought this game was over when we were down 7 points with 2:39 left in the first overtime, but I remembered what happened in Milwaukee when we were down 6 with about a minute and a half left and we came back and won that game. Great finish and just a fun, entertaining game overall. Go Lakers! Props to the Kings for putting up one hell of a fight.

This game was a scary one! The kings announcers are such homers, they thought they should have gotten gasol push off in he tip and another on bynum later in the game, completely ignoring how obvious they were flopping. The arena was goon nuts when they were up 7, it's funny seein away teams get so excited with the beat la signs and stuff but then they still lose :lol: . Game should have ended way earlier, especially if pau sinks free throws, oh well we got the win and stay atop the standings.

damn i missed the entire two ot's......oh well atleast we got the win

a few things i noticed just based on the box score

1) Shannon Brown is a beast! Nice to see Phil give him extended minutes in this one?

2) Damn it took Kobe 30 shots to get 39 points.

3) Farmar and Sasha played like crap once again.

4) wtf is Bynum doing 3 points (1-9 shooting), he has struggled ever since Pau has come back

5) Just one game after getting torched by Mo we get torched by Udrih, courtesy our crappy pg play

6) Fish hits 40 minutes, fail!

This is just based on the boxscore once again, I'm sure some of this is a result of the extra two periods.

Great performance by Kobe tonight. May not show on the stats, but he injured his elbow and played through the pain to lead us to victory. I don't think it was too serious, but who knows. Hope he feels better, we rest tomorrow.

The team is struggling right now, but a win's a win and I'll take it. Shannon Brown's play also helped spark the bench after yesterday's horrible showing. Drew has struggled a lot lately. I dunno how much of that has to do with his illness, but if he continues to play this way, give him a couple of days off to heal. He's doing us no favors with these type of performances.

And best wishes to Ron Artest, this game was for you.

i tuned in this game at my friends house around early OT1 and we were pretty stoned. lakes were down and my friend said something like "i swear to god kobe is saying in the huddle 'dont worry play like crap to make the crowd feel good and stuff just to [expletive] with them til the last minute'" we laughed so hard when kobe hit those 3's in OT2. shannon brown is pretty legit too...