Key stretch here for us:

Orlando

Portland

Sacramento

Oklahoma City

Philadelphia

Charlotte

Milwaukee

We need to go 5-2 in that stretch. Playoffs are still a huge longshot (possible understatement), but if we do go 5-2 here (definitely possible) that will bring us to 15-22 on the year, which is pretty respectable considering our start. This is a hugely important stretch right now though, especially since they are all at home besides the Orlando game (which is the most winnable I think).

I guess we'll have to see. I hope Lowry plays cool and collected like he did yesterday. That is the player we need going forward.

Honestly, I'm hoping for a 9th place finish this year. I don't trust this team to not end up sucking massively either this year or next year and it would kill me to give OKC a top 5 pick in a loaded draft next year. I just want to get that owed pick over and done with.

As far as this game goes, I've only caught about 5 minutes since I got off work when it started, but I really like what I've seen from Lowry and DeRozan in that short time. DeMar looks like a much different player when he plays alongside an attacking point guard.

I'm surprised that the Raptors got off to such a good start. I thought for sure they'd be lethargic as hell in the first quarter, not go and drop a season high 1st quarter scoring output.

This is the team I hoped to see. So reminiscent of that 06 team the way they are moving the ball right now. Also, I'm on the same boat as you, get that owed pick out of the way now. Finishing in the very late lotto is a very good possibility though if Bargnani doesn't play another game for us. Would be so ignorant for BC to put him back out there, for the players on the team, and for the fans.

Alan Anderson's chucking is just painful to watch.

I like Fields' energy so far. He's been really active setting off-ball screens, cutting and on defense. Too bad Anderson has decided to look him off in favour of jacking up ill advised jumpers because he was wide open underneath on two occasions off of great cuts.

EDIT: And as I type this, he gets two consecutive offensive boards.

• Like 1

Most dominant game from the Raptors I've seen in a while. Even more impressive considering it was the second of a back to back and they had to fly to Orlando last night. Derozan is really developing into a great player. Lowry is doing exactly what we expect of him. TRoss is [expletive]ing shit up right now.

I'm a little worried about the rumours going around about Lowry being in the block. If he gets traded, I will be furious.