Boston at Golden State

• 2 months later...

I only watched the first half before I went to sleep last night so I can't comment on anything that happened in the 2nd half, but I really liked what I saw from the Barnes last night. It was the first time in a while (at least in games that I've watched) where he actually had an impact on the game. He was in a nice rhythym on offense mixing up his perimeter shots with some nice drives to the paint (one that resulted in trip to the chairity stripe and another nice floater over Collins). There was one very nice triple threat jab step he had on Pierce to set up an 18 footer. I know he isn't playing great or anything, but when he is on he is so smooth to watch. The guy just looks like a basketball player.

I've also been pretty impressed by Sullinger from what I've seen. It has only been around 7 quarters (the Christmas game against Brooklyn, 1 quarter against the Clipps and the first half in this one) but I like what I've seen. The easiest way to put it is to say that he is basically playing exactly like he did in his two years at OSU, which is a big compliment considering how good he was there and the fact that so many people questioned whether he would be able to in the pros due to his lack of length and athleticism.