Philadelphia at LA Lakers

• 2 months later...

How the hell are we down 8 after 3 quarters. Gasol is the most pathetic defender in the whole damn league.

This whole team just [expletive]ing sucks. Its infuriating to watch these aholes give no effort and lose to crappy teams. Even if we win, 1 quarter of good basketball is nothing to be happy about. But if I had to guess, id say they keep it around a 10 point deficit and then try to go all out at the end, cut the lead by a few baskets but still lose.

For as much shit as Kobe talks, he could at least play some D and not leave 3 point shooters wide open for NO reason.

I HATE Pau Gasol. At least Howard is playing defense tonight. Gasol isn't doing a damn thing, like always.

Howard sucks on D too. I dont care how many blocks he has, he cant guard the pick and roll to save his life, his man is always wide open. I cant even count how many times his stupidity has led to a defensive breakdown, leading to a 3. He just gives no effort, ever, on D. Hes garbage.

If hes so good on D, we wouldnt be giving up so many layups, this arent TRASH Parkers out there hes playing with. Gasol does suck, even worse im afraid.

• Like 1

• Owner

No help at the rim. Kobe has no shot at defending Jrue on the break, Gasol running back without even looking behind him, Nash running until he's under the rim, no Dwight anywhere, Jrue gets an easy dunk.

Kobe is going to [expletive]ing retire tonight.

• Owner

Real talk...Jrue, Hawes and Turner had their way with Nash, Gasol and Artest...but the most disappointing thing about this season is seeing Gasol play like this, on both ends of the court. Hawes was contesting everything he put up, blocked his dunk easily, losing him, losing Ron on switches...it's just sad.

Three baskets TOTAL from Howard and Gasol. Why aren't they getting into the P&R with Nash? Gasol comes out to set a screen, but then he just stands out there...like he's waiting for an open three. Howard doesn't even come up to attempt a P&R.

Meanwhile, Ron Artest is taking more shots than anyone not named Kobe.

This team is ridiculous.