Milwaukee @ Charlotte

• 4 months later...

I'm going to miss probably the first quarter of this game. We really need to win games like these, so hopefully we can find a way to get it done. As of now the Bobcats are considered the "favorite" so hopefully that turns quickly or the Bucks win the upset.

Go Bucks! :dribble:

I don't even know where to begin with this one...

Our #1 pick a few years back, Andrew Bogut, showed the world tonight why he is not worthy of an All-Star game appearance. 2 points and 5 rebounds. What the [expletive] is that? That's just embarrassing if you ask me.

Jennings did alright shooting 50% with 24 points. I was really impressed with his 7 assists. Shows that he has the potential to be a great all-around guard. However, he had 5 turnovers in the game.

We were outscored 33-14 in the second quarter. That in itself is just asking for a loss.

Skiles is terrible, Redd is terrible, Delfino is terrible, Bogut is so inconsistent it's almost laughable, and Ridnour is a beast off the bench (17 points).

/rant