Chicago at Toronto

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Boozer with 32 points 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter. :lol:

It was so funny hearing all the ridiculous talk of playoffs when the Raptors were beating up on shitty teams. Now that they are playing good teams again, their complete lack of talent is showing through again. But of course, the Raptors problems have nothing to do with a talent issue, according to the moron in my avatar.

Quincy Acy has looked 10X better since being called up from the D-League when Valanciunas went down. Before I only wanted him to play for the comedic gold that he provided, but lately he has actually been relatively solid out there. His hyper activity still results in some head scratching rotations at times, but tonight it has been awesome as he has been drawing charges left and right.

Sadly, I can't say the same thing about DeMar. The only thing missing from him is him literally taking a dump at centre court.

Are the refs trying to claim that was a foul on the floor on Hinrich? It looked like he was pointing to the floor. I sure as hell hope he was doing that to signal that it was a 3 because Lowry was clearing going into his shooting motion when Hinrich fouled him. There isn't even any debate about that as far as I'm concerned.

Now, if you want to argue that Hinrich never actually fouled him, you have a case. The foul itself was very questionable.

My deepest apologies, Sean. Keep your chin up.

I just laugh about it now. Random shit like this happens so often that it doesn't even bother me anymore. I also go into every single game fully expecting the Raptors to lose too, so that helps a bit. :lol:

This year alone there has been:

Al Jefferson miracle 3 and then lose in 3OT.

Missed foul on MKG.

George Hill buzzer beater.

Brandon Knight game winner.

Calderon 5 second count (shades of Rasual Butler against the Lakers last year).

At least 5 final 5 minute meltdowns to lose games they should've won.

This game tonight (Deng push, Amir non-shooting foul, questionable Noah out of bounds, etc...)

And that is just off the top of my head.

All I can hope for is that when next year's draft lottery rolls around, karma will repay the Raptors with Andrew Wiggins.

Didn't watch this game, too busy doing an NHL fantasy draft. I checked the game and they were down by 10 in the 4th, so they must have had a pretty decent comeback. Not surprised at all though to see they lost yet another OT game.