Washington at LA Clippers

• 3 months later...

CP3 might as well rest this one too, Jamal usually feasts at home. Besides the Wiz have only won 1 road game all season and coming off 2nd of b2b from Denver, that place takes its toll on visiting teams. BTW, the LA Kings have their home opener at noon on NBC, where they're unveiling their championship banner. Let's hope their good luck rubs off on us!!

The Wizards beat the Nuggets in Denver last night, they're playing their best basketball right now. But, this will be a back-to-back for them.

Nenê-Emeka-Seraphin-Booker have the size and strength to disrupt our bigs... The key is to keep the ball moving all the times. This team's getting too predictable by throwing the ball to Griffin. He's eating up 10-12 seconds. He needs to attack immediately instead of dribbling the ball and/or settling for a 22 ft jump shot... <_<

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/6833737/8397545394_d6668ecb05_o.0_standard_730.0.gif

I hope Griffin gets a solid fine for this!! <_<

ECN beat you to it bud.

http://www.discusshoops.com/forums/topic/33831-blake-griffin-with-another-terrible-flop/page__view__findpost__p__374680

I lost some respect for Blake Griffin last night, he was flopping all over the court. The Johh Wall v CP3 match up was fun to watch though. The Wizards still make too many mistakes down the stretch, though we are way better with J-Dub back and Beal's improved play.

Same here - I have ZER0 respect for Griffin.