Atlanta @ Cleveland

• Owner

Well, it was obvious that Atlanta wasn't paying attention to ANYTHING in the final minute or so, haha. They are the ones that blew the lead to begin with, which had nothing to do with the shot clock. They really had the game in the bag, in my opinion, but...well, I don't know what got into them.

And also, not trying to sound like a homer, but the Hawks players could've let the clock run out or even say something about the shot clock. They didn't even notice it. If they let it run out or said something this blunder could have been bypassed.

LeBron had a beast game on his B-Day, that was a bad shot taken by Bibby I think that they could have gotten a better shot.

That was actually a great shot he had. Normally throughout the game when he gets shots like they he makes them. Unfortunately, with the way our luck had been going it didn't go in.

Bibby was hot so I was nervous when he attempted the three. The difference between those two games was Bibby. He didn't do much in Atlanta but in Cleveland he took all of these 3's and drove to the basket a lot for some hard earned layups.