New York @ Atlanta

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...

Lol, I thought u learned your lesson about assuming free wins against the Knicks.

Hopefully the Hawks learned. After losing twice to the Cavaliers they should come out hungry for a win. I wouldn't be surprised is this one was a blowout.

Nate saves the game in a situation where he wants to prove himself.

The Knicks could not have played better defense on that last possession. They killed 6 seconds by using the foul to give, and then they double-teamed Joe Johnson, forcing Marvin Williams to heave up a 30-footer.

WTF. I missed the whole game but wow. Lately people have been having field days on Mike Bibby. He really need to step it up.

Crawford was really off tonight which is never good unless Joe is on.

Our bench shouldn't have even come to the game because it was obvious that they weren't ready to play.

I just don't get it. We get double digit leads and then somehow manage to lose them. It seems like every game we have lost it's because we gave up a huge lead. I just don't get it.

THAT WAS INCREDIBLE, NATE PROVES YET AGAIN D'ANTONI IS A DOUCHE, NATE FOR THE MOTHER [expletive]IN WIN!

WTF. I missed the whole game but wow. Lately people have been having field days on Mike Bibby. He really need to step it up.

Crawford was really off tonight which is never good unless Joe is on.

Our bench shouldn't have even come to the game because it was obvious that they weren't ready to play.

I just don't get it. We get double digit leads and then somehow manage to lose them. It seems like every game we have lost it's because we gave up a huge lead. I just don't get it.

Nate was being guarded by Joe Johnson and J Smoove the majority of the time.