Memphis at Toronto

Real Deal

• 4 months later...

Raptors playing small against Memphis normal lineup.

This means Gay has been guarding Randolph or Gasol and on the other end is being guarded by Randolph.

Oddly enough, neither one of these mismatches has been a factor. In fact, Gay hasn't been scored on by either Memphis big and Gay hasn't scored on the other end. In fact, he has had 2 turnovers.

Not that Toronto is some offensive jugernaut, but man, Memphis has completely shut the Raptors down in this quarter after Anderson channelling his inner MJ. They've got absolutely nothing on offense.

Sure, it doesn't help that the Raptors have done a lot of iso, but even the plays where they are getting movement, Memphis is always rotating perfectly, helping at ideal times, and playing fantastic ball denial. Very impressive defense for the Grizzlies to close out this game and get the win.

Lol, Gay with another turnover. Is that number 5 for him in the final 5 minutes? Dude trying to play hero ball against his old team.

I doubt he gets traded. I think it is more likely that he gets dealt in the summer than tomorrow.

I won't completely rule it out, but I'd be somewhat surprised.

It's funny, though. A bunch of Raptor fans wanted him back from his elbow injury to try and improve his trade value. They all thought that there was no way he could possibly tank his trade value any lower than what it was prior to his injury. Yet he somehow manages to come back and butcher it even more. It is pretty funny just how little he cares at this point.