Toronto @ Boston

• 4 months later...

Raps can win if they actually try. They wont play D though, Rondo will probably pick them apart and Perkins might go off for like 30.

And now no Rondo as well

Eh, I still don't trust the Raptors to win tomorrow. They are playing on the road where they have struggled all season long. I remember thinking that when they played the Spurs without Duncan and Parker earlier in the season it was going to be a sure thing, but all of us Raptor fans remember what happened that night. I completely expect the same sort of thing happening and to see Ray Allen lighting the Raptors up (like usual) and somebody else stepping up and having a career game.

Then again, the Raptors are playing much better basketball than they were back when they played the Spurs and they are heading into Boston with some confidence after winning 5 games in a row.

Any word on whether or not Turkoglu is good to go for tomorrow? I imagine that he would be but I actually haven't heard anything yet/

I haven't heard any news on Hedo, but I can't see him playing if he isn't 100% because of the back-to-back tomorrow, which is a very quick turnaround. 730 Saturday - 600 Sunday.

"We're going to hold a lottery tonight [to determine the starting lineup]," Rivers joked. "We'll put some balls in and see what comes out. We'll have a guard lottery, and a big-man lottery, then like a small forward lottery."

- Doc Rivers

Thats how serious the raptors are taken :(

I wouldn't compare this to the game against the Spurs, as I feel a lot has changed from our team's performance standpoint especially. Though I don't expect us to win as handily as we should, I fully expect us to win this game as we should. Charlotte > this lineup.

EDIT- Though if Hedo is out I am not so sure how we will fare. Still, this is a game we should win to extend our streak, we have been beating up on inferior teams for 5 games now so I see no reason why that should stop now. (this line up is definitely inferior to ours). A loss and I will be a very unhappy fan :(

Edited by travesy3

Hedo Turkoglu ruled out for Saturday

According to the Toronto Star, Hedo Turkoglu will not play on Saturday against the Celtics.

He's got a knee injury and was listed as doubtful, but it now appears he won't play. Antoine Wright should start in his place.

Toranto Star

Rondo not expected to play on Saturday

Rajon Rondo is not expected to play on Saturday against the Raptors due to a sprained ankle.

He's also dealing with a sore hamstring, and didn't play very well in his last game against Phoenix. "My guess right now is that he won’t play (tonight), unless something happens where he feels a lot better," said Doc Rivers. "He’ll have to tell me he can really go." J.R. Giddens is expected to start in place of Rondo.

Boston Herald

Edited by ChosenOne