Toronto at Golden State

• 4 months later...

Accountability!

Ryan Wolstat @WolstatSun

“I’m not giving minutes to anybody but we’ll give them a good honest look,” Casey said about Raptors rookies today via @Mike_Ganter

Oh, wait, I guess that only applies to Rookies...

Ryan Wolstat @WolstatSun

“If they don’t get the job done they won’t be out there.”

Because, Alan Anderson and Andrea Bargnani sure get the job done every night with their chucking, sub 40% shooting and, in Bargnani's case, complete negative on the defensive end.

I'm so fed up with this guy's hard on for scrub veterans.

Watching this game, you wouldn't think Steph dropped 54 at MSG the other night.

He's been passive looking for his own offense. I think part of it is the defense Lowry's played on him, but part of it is just the way the game has gone. He's done a great job probing and finding the open man, though. He had 10 assists in the first three quarters.

He's been a lot more aggressive looking for his shot in the fourth, though. Most of that is probably because he had Lucas guarding him, which really amounts to nobody guarding him.

• Owner

Toronto, don't fail me now. I'm on the bandwagon tonight. :(

And yeah, I hadn't looked at the box score and didn't see most of the game before my first post in here, just heard he had 6-7 points and figured he was launching bricks.

Klay Thompson is lucky that they called that foul on Curry because he was all over Amir's back.

That guy is a complete bonehead defensively. He picks up some of the dumbest fouls and never seems to learn. Every game I watch he'll pick up at least 2 horrible fouls. DeRozan alone has drawn 3 on him tonight by simply using one pump fake.

I do have to give props to Amir, though. He had one hell of a game tonight.

23 points and 15 rebounds, 12 of which were offensive on a perfect 10-10 from the field.

Oh yeah, and then there is this...

Alex Rucker @Alex_Rucker

Amir: 1st time a player has gotten 12 offensive rebounds off the bench since 1995. 8th time in history.

Not too bad.