Cleveland at Toronto

Real Deal

• 5 months later...

Bargnani isn't playing because of an elbow injury so both Pietrus and Kleiza are dressing.

What are the odds that both Pietrus and Kleiza play more than Ross today? Knowing Casey, I'll say 60/40.

I'm going to have to re-think this and change the odds to 50/50.

Gay is out and Ross will be starting, so at least we know that Ross will play 1 second tonight. Anything more than that is too risky of a bet for my liking.

• Owner

Amir Johnson seems to be so underrated.  I'm not saying the guy is a star, but he's pretty efficient and a very good rebounder.  Also, he may not be an elite defender, but he protects the rim better than anyone else in Toronto, that's for sure.

Tough, tough loss.

I don't know how Livingston's shot didn't go down in the final minutes. Waiters was huge down the stretch.

Regardless of Kyrie's early exit, no excuse for blowing a 17 point lead the way they did so fast.

Amir Johnson seems to be so underrated.  I'm not saying the guy is a star, but he's pretty efficient and a very good rebounder.  Also, he may not be an elite defender, but he protects the rim better than anyone else in Toronto, that's for sure.

He's a guy you go to war with.  He's come such a long way in Toronto its insane.