LA Lakers at Golden State

• 5 months later...

Steph claims his ankle is a'ight but this doesn't necessarilly mean he's 100%. He was telling Jackson seconds after rolling it that he wanted to go back in. Steph's a warrior, but he ain't no doctor. I won't say that him starting against the Lakers is a given.

I see the Dubs either winning it for Steph or they're inspired by him toughing it out and suiting up. Bogut looks mobile and healthy, Barnes is waking up, but the Warriors turn the ball over too much and (old man) Kobe might get off and carry another victory.

If Lee wakes back up and starts cranking out 20/11 games again, this team would be a beasty first round opponent.

• Owner

Our team sucks.

Special thanks to Kobe for fighting the battle, especially in the third, when he basically decided to just take over...and had a good fourth, also.

Am I surprised that Kobe had to play the FOUR late in the game?  Nope.  Mike D'Antoni is trash.  Kobe was defending David Lee.  Think about this.

I swear, I really miss every coach we have had since Kobe was drafted...Phil Jackson, Rudy Tomjanovich, Mike Brown, Del Harris, Bernie Bickerstaff, [expletive]ing Frank Hamblen, doesn't matter...it's just sad to see this team go without being coached properly, and D'Antoni acting like everything isn't a big deal in his post-game pressers.