Toronto @ Orlando

alcstarheel

• 4 months later...

I have Calderon in fantasy and his info said that he might be playing reserve, and that Triano is going with Jack.

He'll start Jack but he has a tendency to put both PG on the floor at the same time during the game.

How soon before the Raptors go on their usual 2nd half collapse?

DeRozan has looked good tonight though. 4-4 shooting and isn't forcing anything at all. This is a good sign for the Raptors as they are 8-0 since the beginning of December when DeRozan scores in double digits.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

6 pt lead now...please sustain the lead for once Raps. This would be a huge win since they're on a big W streak.

Technically, they are only on a 1 game winning streak. -_-

Raptors up 14 after that horribly overplay from Howard on Bosh, which ld to an easy dunk for CB4.

Huge coaching mistake there by Van Gundy. No way should he have Howard on the floor for the final minute with 4 fouls. Great job by Belli to sell that foul (it was a foul in the first place, but Marco did a good job of selling it) and put Howard on the bench with 5.

Raps up 18 at the end of the 3rd.

Good god, this refing is complete bull[expletive].

The Magic haven't committed one foul this entire half appearently and they have called like 6 ticky tack foul calls on the Raptors, 4 on Bargnani alone.

The Raptors have played like crap which has enabled the Magic to get back into the game, but god, this refing has been pathetic and has played a huge part in the Magic's comeback.

Raptors offense is pathetic right now. The Magic are sending a 2nd defender at Bosh once he touches the ball and the rest of the Raptors are just standing around doing nothing.

Lmao, at the Magic complaining about a foul call there. Do they really have any right to complain about officiating?

Yes! Hedo to the line.....The Magic were in too deep of a hole to dig out of. Raptors back to .500. Huge win.

Its a 4 point game with a minute left. Hardly over yet, espeically with the Magic's perimeter shooters combined with the raptors poor defense.

And now a 2 point lead...

Pretty scabby win. Either way, 2 straight wins against upper echelon teams. Doesn't matter how you do it I suppose, as long as you do it.

Honestly can't believe we are .500, wait until our schedule lightens up again in a couple weeks, things are looking good in Raptorland :D

Miami lost to the Celtics tonight as well, which means that the Raptors are only a half game back of the 5th seed, at least I think. It is only a game or so at the most.

Even though this game shouldn't have been this close, I'm almost glad that the Magic got back into the game as the Raptors did a good job of not breaking despite the refs seemingly being on the Magic's side, having the home crowd against them and all of the other cliches that you can throw out there. This win might give them more confidence than a blow out win would've because they were able to shut the door down the stretch.

Or, I could be simply grasping for straws here and looking for a positive in what should've been a fairly routine win, lol.

One thing that I definitely liked was the scoring balance tonight for the Raptors. Turkogu had 17, Bosh and Bargnani both had 18, DeRozan had 12, Jack had 15 or so and Belinelli had 10. Raptors are definitely a more dangerous team when people other than Bosh are scoring, and tonight highlighted that in both the good way, and the bad way.