The most significant player for the Phoenix Suns?

Real Deal

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

Simple question: who's the most significant player in a Suns jersey this upcoming season? Not exactly for their future, but for this one season...

Being the PG that will be asked to run the show, do you think Dragic is the guy?

As the defensive anchor (and aside from Dudley, the only guy that knows how to defend), is Gortat your pick?

Will Scola be this team's MVP, given that he's the go-to big man on the offensive end?

• Owner

For those saying Dragic, are you expecting him to run a similar offense that you saw with Steve Nash last year, or play similar? How productive do you think he should be scoring the ball?

And since Beasley is the other player leading the poll, are you going to play him at PF or SF? And will his numbers go up because of the larger role, or will Dragic be a big reason for that (or both)?

And since Beasley is the other player leading the poll, are you going to play him at PF or SF? And will his numbers go up because of the larger role, or will Dragic be a big reason for that (or both)?

I think he should be played at SF. I think his numbers will go up for both reasons, but mainly the increased role. Dragic is pretty unproven as of right now, so I don't think you can claim him to be able to lift Beasley's numbers up. I think an increased role and a better attitude will do wonders for Beasley.

I think he should be played at SF. I think his numbers will go up for both reasons, but mainly the increased role. Dragic is pretty unproven as of right now, so I don't think you can claim him to be able to lift Beasley's numbers up. I think an increased role and a better attitude will do wonders for Beasley.

lmao wtf

what? He started like 15 games last year, its not like he's proven much.

Dragics numbers were 18.0 points, 8.4 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.8 3-pointers per game while shooting 49.0 percent from the floor and 83.9 percent from the line in 28 starts. He proved very much that he can run the show for an average team. Can he run it for an elite team? Well that has yet to be seen as he hasn't ever started for an elite team or been a part of one for that matter.

Dragics numbers were 18.0 points, 8.4 assists, 1.8 steals and 1.8 3-pointers per game while shooting 49.0 percent from the floor and 83.9 percent from the line in 28 starts. He proved very much that he can run the show for an average team. Can he run it for an elite team? Well that has yet to be seen as he hasn't ever started for an elite team or been a part of one for that matter.

I never looked at his numbers, so I was clearly off a bit there. Didn't realize Lowry was injured for that many games.