What will the Magic's starting lineup look like?

JMEWLS

• Owner

Well, it's easier for me to say what you should start out with.

C - Glen Davis

PF - Al Harrington

SF - Hedo Turkoglu

SG - Arron Afflalo

PG - Jameer Nelson

I wouldn't be surprised to see Harkless moved into the starting five, with Turkey Glue coming off the bench, or Hedo moving up to the four and Harrington off the bench.

But, at center, I'm not sure if you really have a choice. Vucevic doesn't seem to be ready, as far as conditioning goes. Maybe Nicholson? I'm just not so sure he has enough weight on him, and he's almost the same height as Big Baby.

Orlando has to find a starting center, somehow, if they are looking to rebuild. I wouldn't start anyone at center on this team, if I had the option to do that OR make a trade.

• Like 1

(...) But, at center, I'm not sure if you really have a choice. Vucevic doesn't seem to be ready, as far as conditioning goes. Maybe Nicholson? I'm just not so sure he has enough weight on him, and he's almost the same height as Big Baby.

Orlando has to find a starting center, somehow, if they are looking to rebuild. I wouldn't start anyone at center on this team, if I had the option to do that OR make a trade.

Yeah, I checked out ESPN's Depth Chart:

Gustavo Ayon - Nikola Vucevic - Kyle O'Quinn

It's kinda strange they put Vucevic as a backup to Ayon...

Latest news is indicating that Vucevic is going to be starting. Glen Davis is almost definitely going to be starting at the 4.

I'm still not 100% on Harkless I'm yet to see him on the NBA level yet and it can go two ways with him. Either he amazes me or he just plays to my standards which is a solid role player once he gets into the swing of things.

Vaughn's stressed how he's trying to create a culture of players who actually wanna play. Turkoglu hasn't looked like he's been wanting to play since 09 so I think he may eventually go out of the lineup but he'll almost definitely be starting at the beginning of the year. I would love to move Redick up to the 2 and Afflalo to the three but then it really slims our bench production. That's depending on how Moore continues to play, who's really been great so far.

If I'm going safe its

CT: Nikola Vucevic

PF: Glen Davis

SF: Hedo Turkoglu

SG: Arron Afflalo

PG: Jameer Nelson

But after the years end the 5,3,2 can all be different the two positions that are set are the 1 and 4 in my opinion.

I took Moe Harkless in my fantasy basketball league. I have a feeling he's going to be in the starting lineup. He's one of my favourites coming out of the draft this year, I hope he plays well.

He'll come into the league slow after the injury, but I'd imagine after he gets experience his production will go up exponentially. I'm hoping this anyway. But don't be too surprised if he comes into the game playing pretty lackluster.

• Owner

I guess the good thing about starting Vucevic is that you have a legitimate big man in the lineup...but I just don't see him playing very many minutes because of his conditioning. Maybe that will change over time, but that's just my take.

I could see Orlando being one of those teams that plays 30 different lineups, though, lol. Play a small team? Start Big Baby at the five. When they play, say, the Sixers and Andrew Bynum? Start Vucevic.

I guess the good thing about starting Vucevic is that you have a legitimate big man in the lineup...but I just don't see him playing very many minutes because of his conditioning. Maybe that will change over time, but that's just my take.

I could see Orlando being one of those teams that plays 30 different lineups, though, lol. Play a small team? Start Big Baby at the five. When they play, say, the Sixers and Andrew Bynum? Start Vucevic.

No doubt, this years just gonna be a learning process. We'll be like the Warriors a few years ago who had a lineup nearly every night. I think that Ayon will end up playing more minutes to be honest. But just going off what I've been reading as of late Vaughn wants Ayon's energy off the bench. Him and O'Quinn have got good motors, we'll probably see the minutes distributed between the three almost evenly when everyone settles in.