Rare Michael Jordan Moments

• Owner

I went ahead and split your post from the old topic, to make a new one just for your channel.

Love the uploads. I've seen a lot of those, being a huge MJ fan...but haha...never saw the Red and White game, and it was the first thing that popped up.

Stick around, if you can. We'd love to have you taking part in all of our discussions, especially during the season. We have a small community, but it makes for better basketball talk because it's really hard to look over what others post on here.

I went ahead and split your post from the old topic, to make a new one just for your channel.

Love the uploads. I've seen a lot of those, being a huge MJ fan...but haha...never saw the Red and White game, and it was the first thing that popped up.

Stick around, if you can. We'd love to have you taking part in all of our discussions, especially during the season. We have a small community, but it makes for better basketball talk because it's really hard to look over what others post on here.

Thanks for doing that - makes sense.

I am the world's biggest Jordan fan, so would love to find other like-minded people on here. My website (see signature) is Jordan-era NBA and more. If you haven't already, check out my podcast too - my first guest was none other than Bill Wennington, 3-time NBA Champion of the Chicago Bulls.