Iggys return will shine bad light on Philly once again

I bet you management has a moment in the game were they play something on the screen to tribute Iggy and the boos will reign down.

As well as when he is announced.

Iggy is not AI, Dawkins, or Reggie White.

He was not loved by the city and then just like most that leave a team they start talking shit.

I really wish they wouldnt tribute anything because is not going to be a delightful response.

I don't really see how he was talking shit. Its obvious he wants to put in more than 12 points a night, not sure why he was bitching about the whole "I want to take more 3's" since he took 3 a game, which accounted for around a third of his shots. I don't see why the fans would boo him though, they have an equally valuable player (arguably) in Bynum now anyways.

I think it'll be more of a mixed response. Didn't really see how he was talking shit either, didn't trash the fans or the city or anything. Alot of fans just despised the guy for some reason and they'll boo no matter what. But the rest appreciate the time he spent here and will give him a positive response.

• Owner

It makes for good basketball, regardless. Philly is already known for their fanbase (both in positive and negative lights, most in negative simply because the media loves to feed on it), so there's no point in caring TOO much.

Now, if Iguodala had gone to a division rival...that would have been even better, lol.

• Like 1

For better or worse, he was a key player here for almost a decade, and the "face of the franchise" ever since Iverson left. They absolutely should honor him. Makes the team look way worse if they don't do anything for him at all.

Not like this is Kevin Ollie or Calvin Booth making their return or something.