Looper

NomarFachix

Anyone see this? It was [expletive]ing awesome.. like really, really awesome. JGL has quickly transformed from 3rd Rock to one of my favorite actors. See this if you haven't.

I've always loved him from 3rd rock, been one of my favs, I saw it's my favorite movie so far this year, the way JGL hit on Bruce Willis's mannerisms is amazing lol

• Owner

When I saw JGL in TDKR, I just started to see that great actor he had in him.

Saw the trailor for Looper, though, and it kind of reminded me of Jumper, and I thought Jumper was a fun movie (a lot of people didn't like it, but I thought it was good). It doesn't have a similar plot or anything, but the feel of it...

I'll have to see it, but I'm not really sure if it's worth going to the theaters for. I like to reserve those trips for movies with the crazy ass effects/graphics (Transformers 3) or a movie I will like, 100% sure (TDKR).

• 2 months later...

Looper was a fantastic movie.

Ive been a big fan of JGL for a long time now. I still associate him with "Roger" from Angels in the Outfield, or "Cameron" from 10 things I hate about you.

Hesher

50/50

500 days of summer

All other solid movies from JGL