L.A. Lakers @ Portland

Finally the road games will be affecting the Lakers.....gonna be 8-5 on the road which is bad compared to other elite teams, so this is a good sign that these road games coming up should slim the lead they have at the one seed.

The thing I love about this is that we've beaten the Lakers 9 times in a row at the Rose Garden now.

Brandon Roy - 32 points, 9-11 shooting, 6 rebounds, 6 assists, 13-14 FT

Kobe Bryant - 32 points, 14-37 shooting, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 2-4 FT

Kobe took waaay more shots and Roy still had the same amount. The difference was that Roy drove in to get the foul while Kobe kept on trying to find his shot.

The thing I love about this is that we've beaten the Lakers 9 times in a row at the Rose Garden now.

Brandon Roy - 32 points, 9-11 shooting, 6 rebounds, 6 assists, 13-14 FT

Kobe Bryant - 32 points, 14-37 shooting, 8 rebounds, 7 assists, 2-4 FT

Kobe took waaay more shots and Roy still had the same amount. The difference was that Roy drove in to get the foul while Kobe kept on trying to find his shot.

While we fouled you guys WAY too much because of our defensive lapses, the Lakers couldn't buy a call from the officials. Kobe drove to the hoop about a dozen times, and I don't think he got a single call out of it. Its not like he settled for all jump shots, he was trying to get something going in the paint...

it seems like blazers is to the lakers wha the warriors was to us.

I wouldn't say its the team, because we beat the Blazers at Staples Center, but its that damn arena. We just can't win when we play there. Must be the water or something. :(