Cleveland @ Denver

• 4 months later...
Carmelo questionable Friday vs. Cavaliers

Carmelo Anthony (knee) is unlikely to play Friday against the Cavaliers.

"I got be smart," Anthony said. "I want to play this game more than anybody, but unfortunately I might not." Anthony is evidently still bothered by his balky knee and said if he doesn't play Friday, he will also sit Saturday against the Kings. He's still a game-time decision, but right now it looks unlikely that he will play. Chauncey Billups, meanwhile (groin) said he expects to start Friday night.

Denver Post

Cannot wait to watch this game tonight!!! Should be a very competetive game between Melo/Lebron! I think the Cavs will win this game on the road tonight, they have a nasty record against teams above 500, like 10-1 or something like that!

^We are also 14-6 though on the road and we've played the most games on the road, so we are tested there.

For anybody watching the game, look at Daniel Gibson's haircut cut....he's got the words "Hook Em'" inscribed on his head.

LeBron's got his jumper going, so it looks like he'll be on in the 4th. Besides some threes, Mo's been very quiet and hasn't gone to the basket. Andy's D is great, he had a sick block on Martin.

As long as we can continue to play D and shoot well, this game is handled.

• Owner

Bad decision to take that three when they were only down by four. Denver ended up missing both of those free throws afterward. Cleveland should've just drove in, fouled and hoped for at least one miss.

We were up 91-88 with 1:30 left.

All I know is the Cavs play to the level of their competition. When they aren't playing against a good team, they really don't play as focused, like when they faced the Dirkless Mavs.

It makes me sick though the way this ended. 91-91, LeBron drives to the basket and should be fouled, yet they don't call it. If it wasn't a foul, then the defender would've stolen it, but he didn't, so it was obviously a foul. It really felt like this game was in our hands and at least it was that close I guess.