NY Jets @ New England

Jacksonville @ Oakland

Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati (Sunday Night)

Detroit @ Chicago (Monday)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very ugly win but it was still a big one.

I can't believe we let another 100 yard rusher.

This team is starting to worry me a little bit. Alex Smith has looked like the Alex Smith 2 years ago these last two games and the defense isn't performing as well as it's supposed to.

Still gonna keep my expectations high though, especially with Alex Smith.

Very ugly win but it was still a big one.

I can't believe we let another 100 yard rusher.

This team is starting to worry me a little bit. Alex Smith has looked like the Alex Smith 2 years ago these last two games and the defense isn't performing as well as it's supposed to.

Still gonna keep my expectations high though, especially with Alex Smith.

Well Smith has gone up against two very respectable defenses. He ain't gonna put up numbers against defenses like the Giants and Seahawks. You guys win due to that defense and running game and that's how you guys won today.

Well Smith has gone up against two very respectable defenses. He ain't gonna put up numbers against defenses like the Giants and Seahawks. You guys win due to that defense and running game and that's how you guys won today.

Yeah but if we want to win the Super Bowl which is all that matters, then he's going to have to perform against legit defenses eventually. We can't rely too much on our running game and defense.

I just want him to not turn the ball over and make the easy throws. He usually has the right reads but misses A LOT of open receivers which is frustrating to watch.

http://i.imgur.com/LQRv2.gif First half was kinda boring. Good thing it was all worth it afterwards. Like you guys said 'twas ugly, but all that matters is it's a W. To me it makes no sense at all -- goin' from 300+R & 300+P in one game to homeliness the last couple of games.. it's kinda weird. Still 5-2 is not bad. Edited by Sħãlïq̵'

http://i.imgur.com/LQRv2.gif First half was kinda boring. Good thing it was all worth it afterwards. Like you guys said 'twas ugly, but all that matters is it's a W. To me it makes no sense at all -- goin' from 300+R & 300+P in one game to homeliness the last couple of games.. it's kinda weird. Still 5-2 is not bad.

u wot m8?