Who went about it the worst?

ChosenOne

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I honestly don't think Melo's was that bad at all, he could have waited till the offseason and Nuggets could have got a lot less or perhaps nothing for him, like the Cavs got for Bron. Melo told Denver where he wanted to go and the Nuggets made a move beneficial to both parties, I really don't see why people think what he did was bad...yes it was a bit cheap, but at the same time it guaranteed the Nuggets that they could get something, instead of him just saying [expletive] you I'm out.

LeBron vs Dwight is so close, only say LeBron cause he did it to his hometown, that's hard man...Dwight was [expletive]ing awful but at least he made it clear to Orlando fans that he didn't want to be there...

Regardless of him signing that thing I think everyone still knew he didn't want to be there and he'd be gone eventually...

Nah. I mean I thought that. But you had Orlando celebrating like they locked him up for another five years and the rest of the NBA speculating over whether the win against Chicago convinced him his best option was to stay with the Magic long-term.

Dwight by a [expletive]in landslide.

The Decision was WOAT and this is coming from a Heat fan, but it was almost inevitable that it would somehow end up on TV with someone of LBJ's status switching teams like that.

Melo handcuffed Denver into trading him into NY but that got done reasonably quick and the Nuggets made out awesome in that deal whereas the magic got hosed, will likely finish worse than the Bobcats (not even joking) and Dwight got an excellent coach fired in SVG who will likely be coaching someone by mid-season.

it was almost inevitable that it would somehow end up on TV with someone of LBJ's status switching teams like that.

Shit was the WOAT but gimme a sec while I excuse it :lol:

the magic got hosed, will likely finish worse than the Bobcats (not even joking)

2-0! Beat up those bandit Nuggets last night too