Boston @ Toronto

• 5 months later...

Celtics defense is always tough for us to overcome. They consistently cause us fits, their offense only has to be average for them to win. I am expecting another loss, but with the way we have been playing we can afford a loss to a superior team. A win however would be huge and put us in a tie with the Heat.

I love 1pm Raptor games, let's go boys

I hate them. I need my beauty sleep. :lol:

But yeah, I just woke up so not much to say. Bosh seems to be scoring the ball well, but also seems to be having troubles with the stiffling defense that Boston plays. Have his 4 turnovers been forced as a result of doubles and intense pressure, or has he just made some mental mistakes? I can live with the first one, but you can't live with the 2nd one when playing a team like the Celtics.

It must be so frustrating for Bosh in games like these. He has put up 29/11 on 8/16 and 13/13 from the line, but the team is playing uninspired defense and is getting no help from anybody aside from Bargs. Turk is 1-6, Jack is 2-6, and nobody else is in double digits.

Like I said earlier though, you can't get down 15 to the Celtics and expect to win the game. Oh well, I don't think that anybody was expecting a win today anyways and I was expecting a blowout.

Hedo has been nowhere to be found, Bosh and Bargs are doing their thing but we need that 3rd guy. That 10-0 run they gave up right off the bat is what is going to cost us, we can't overcome that IMO.

The Celtics get away with so much though in terms of fouls. Perkins should have fouled out already.

Figures Banks has to get sick this game...

Meh, he wouldn't make much of a difference. This game has been lost for the Raptors at the 2-3 positions, as well as Sheed dropping 30 points (by the end of the game). The Celtics have simply out worked, out hustled and out played the Raptors in every single way. Sure, Rondo may not have gone off as much as he has, but he would still be dominating the game and the score would be the exact same.

Lol at the circus shot from Belinelli. Of course Devlin has to ruin it by calling him "The Playmaker". [expletive], Devlin is annoying.

Komisarek can't be any worse at basketball than he is at hockey.

If he threw a couple of hard fouls here and there, like he does hits in the NHL, I would be happy lol.

PS: Kendrick Perkins scares the living [expletive] out of me. The only thing scarier than Kendrick Perkins angry face, is seeing him smile. Then you know he is going to kill somebody.

PPS: Game over.

Edited by Built Ford Tough
  • Like 1